Search This Blog

The Key Sukses Internet Business

Some day I wrote a lot about the basics and attitudes required in the internet business. The basics are needed for our mentally ready before the internet business.

I am very excited to write it all. That's what I learned and practiced over the years. All that I want to share with you. Why?

Because I want you too succeed.

And this time we will slowly enter the more technical ...

You know the affiliate program?

Yeah right ... affiliate marketing program is a community that relies on raising to market the product. A trivial explanation, those who successfully market our products, will be given a commission. As in formulabisnis.com, I provide 50% commission for successful marketing.

Before we talk further about the affiliate program, I want to say one thing you should know.

I discovered this fact. Based on research, of the many Internet businesses in the world is only 45-47% business people who earn enough. They are not a success because it can only be a survivor, only able to survive. Being 25% of other businesses have failed. And, 25% were their great success. Why can succeed? The answer is because they run the Affiliate Program.

Hmm ... you want to include which ones? Survival, failure, or success?

I'm sure you also want to succeed.

About Affiliate Program even though some say it is not that difficult, I actually tend to agree. Because I believe a job is easy or not depends on the pattern of thinking (mindset) we. Once we think Affiliate Program is easy, we would more easily practice it.

But briefly, ease the conditions that still exist. Hard work and the seriousness of living it. Because success will never come without seriousness!

Before I start an Internet business from scratch. Let alone know the Affiliate Program, just e-mailing me can not. But I am not discouraged. I am even more enthusiasm for learning. Although sometimes get caught up in confusion, I never stopped. I keep learning until I can. Internet became a place I found the answers.

But, it turns out that not all internet provided satisfactory answers. Sometimes even there that makes me confused. Once again it does not make me stop looking. I'll never be "nothing" if only surpassed by my own confusion.

For me, the confusion it is the beginning toward clarity. Originally we did not give up looking for the answer of course.

So be grateful you are often confused! :-)

Now the fight against "confusion" that's how I feel. I was among 25% of successful Internet businesses earlier.

Pulauweb Web Hosting Murah Indonesia

Bejubel Market Place Terbaik Indonesia